2018-2019 School Supply Lists
Your teachers at Holy Spirit Academy are excited to offer you the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2018/2019 school year. This process will save you both time and money. However if you would like to purchase your supplies on your own, please feel free to do so! The lists are at the bottom of this page.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
1. We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list.
2. This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items. The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
3. You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca . Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
Place your order online in May or June and you will automatically be entered
for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is
Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
4. Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2018 (a $5 late fee will be applied after August 1, 2018)
5. The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. If you have a P.O. box please use your 911 address. Because the kit (s) are delivered to your home, you will have the ability to:
- You can pre-label your child’s supplies
- You can add supplies to your order for your child in another school
If you have any questions, please contact School Start: