Provincial Achievement Tests
Students in Grade 6 will begin writing their Achievement Tests this month. These tests accurately reflect the skills and objectives taught to the students from the Alberta Curriculum in Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies. Please help your child be prepared for the tests by ensuring they are well-rested and have a good breakfast on the day of the tests.
All testing begins promptly at 9:00 a.m., so please ensure your child is at school on time.
• Friday, June 14– Gr. 6 Mathematics (Part A)
• Monday, June 17 - Language Arts (Reading)
• Wednesday, June 19 – Gr. 6 Mathematics (Part B)
• Monday, June 24- Gr. 6 Science
• Tuesday, June 25 - Gr. 6 Social Studies